Year 10 Computer Aided Design
Teacher in Charge: Mrs M. Webster
Computer aided drawing and design is an introduction for students to create full 2D and 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings using Autodesk Revit and Inventor.
This is a computer based course where students will develop their skills and knowledge using the software and apply this to a design brief.
- Navigate the Autodesk Revit and Inventor workspace and interface
- Working with basic drawing and editing tools
- Create and modify levels and grids
- Create a 3D building model with walls, windows and doors
- Create floors, ceilings and roofs for the building model
- Create, modify, load and manage components
- Work with drawing sheets and title blocks
- Develop and present a solution for a design problem
- Complete drawing documentation for a project